Thank you for your interest in Austell Learning Academy. We offer a safe, nurturing
and educational environment focusing on your child's unique developmental and learning needs. It is our stated goal to set the standard for quality education in developmental learning centers in Austell, Georgia. We are not a typical
"daycare" facility, but rather, we are an extended day private preschool offering quality care with an educational focus.
- We use a nationally accredited curriculum
- Most of our lead teachers hold a four-year degree in Early Childhood Development or a related field, or they have a large amount of experience. Our teachers use the Creative Curriculum to educate children through "doing" various hands on activities throughout the day.
- Each preschool classroom is divided into different learning centers (such as reading, manipulatives, art, dramatic play, and sand & water) where children learn and interact with their environment, their teachers, and other children. They learn socialization skills and develop the building blocks of human relationships including trust, autonomy, initiative, empathy and self-confidence. We also focus on the physical needs of your child, developing both fine and gross motor skills.
- Our spacious state-of-the-art open facility offers three separate age appropriate outdoor playgrounds -one for our toddlers, one for our preschoolers, and another for our Pre-k and school age children in our after school and summer camp programs.
- We know how important quality care is for your children. We operate the center with the same high standards and expectations we have for our own children's care.
We thank you for your interest in Austell Learning Academy, and we hope you will enjoy your time as part of our family
Austell Learning Academy