Austell Learning Academy has been especially built to safely accommodate the needs of young children while providing a bright, attractive and stimulating
environment. This Center contains the following features:
• Electronic Air Purification System — The
facilities rooms have an electronic Air Purifier that runs 24 hours a day. This removes the dust, viruses, bacteria, pollen, odors, lint and other particles that float through the air.
• Fire Retardant Construction — A combination of steel, masonry, concrete and sheet rock construction gives this Center a
fire retardent rating.
• Fire Doors Leading to Fenced Playgrounds — Each classroom has at least one fire door.
These doors remain unlocked at all times and lead to a fenced playground.
• Electrical Outlets Five Feet Off
the Floor — All classroom electrical outlets and switches are five feet of the floor and out of the reach of your child.
• Smoke Detectors, Fire Extinguishers & Alarm System — The Center is equipped with smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, emergency lighting and a fire alarm system.
• Child-Sized Bathroom Facilities — Each Pre-school classroom has its own lavatories and child-sized commodes.
• Traditional Sized Classrooms — It is our belief at Austell Learning Academy that learning is more effective when children
are grouped by age and maturity in separate, traditionally sized classrooms.